WORLD'S HARDEST GAME

WORLD'S HARDEST GAME

Oh shut up. I didn't name it but I surely played it and I felt like Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible in the form of a red square. No really trust me.

The whole gist of the game is manouvering your way, avoiding the moving blocks and eating the yellow dots(must do) and getting to the other side of the board. There are 30 levels to this game but I reckon the gamemakers had NO INTENTION or whatsoever for anyone to ever complete this game, hence, the name of the game. If you manage to complete all 30 levels however, you can compete for a spot on the World leader board.... I, on the other hand, kindoff got stuck at level 17.... or was it 9? no let's just stick to 17...

Ok so this is a screenshot of Level 1,




Basically, you get the rough idea of the game. No, sorry, no shooting, no ammunition to reload, no need to build houses, buy furniture, make your character happy or whatsoever. In order to complete each level, you need patience, willpower, and determination.... Well if only I put in that amount of effort into my studies...
Ok so yeah.

The interface of the game is really easy to understand.



As you can see, at the top middle of the screenshot, the number 4/30 represents level 4 of 30. The number of Deaths would be recorded on the top right hand side for you to reflect on your self-esteem towards this game. Because when you reach level 17 and have died 178 times, then you will be a loser like me and you would click the cute red X button on the top right hand screen of your monitor. But if you have enough patience, willpower and determination (like i said on earlier) then this is the game for you... Fairly simple instructions, no manuals, just simple, downright logic... To which I only have upto level 17.... urgh.

RUN, FOREST!!! RUN!!!!


I understand now that the game has been developed into some 3D form or something, but I think that it's best played in 2D. To give you that Atari and vintage feel. And also because it's just better being a flat and under-designed or developed and complicated, compared to the hundreds of other games that ooze sex appeal. I mean, game appeal. No such thing as awesome graphics or interesting storylines here, this game is for serious gamers like me who can't be bothered about all that because all we want to do is to cut the right wire when debombing a bomb. We are THAT serious.

If you'd like to try and beat me at level 17....... then why don't you get yo self over to
www.addictinggames.com/theworldshardestgame.html
and try it... it seriously IS addictive.

So yes, throw out your PS3, your Wii, your Xbox etc2... Get back to basics.
Elementary my dear Watson.

Post a Comment

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum